ABLE2 verifies bluetooth LE 4.2 IP, SoC or the System. It verifies the link layer portion of the bluetooth protocol. Response event communicates back the status of the link layer to HCI.
- A loaded deck of test suites and compliance tests
- Protocol aware cover and checks
- Supports simulation, acceleration and is easily customizable to extend environments
- Bundled with application specific tests and scenarios for corner cases
- ABLE 2 is the only commercially available VIP for BLE 4.2 / 4.1
- V-plan based architecture with ability to mimic a pico-net environment dynamically (i.e. multi-master / multi-slave)
- Verification strategy - UVM TB vs. TLM reference model instead of a back to back connection
- Robust test suite along with assertions / error injections to ensure thorough spec compliance
- Focused post sales support - User friendly videos, documentation, on-site technical support & designated SPOC
- Aceic Verification Plan
- Executable verification plan for bluetooth low energy 4.2
- Supports the back-annotation of coverage values on any industry standard simulator
- Golden reference for the design Verification sign-off
- Aceic Test Library
- Complete Test Suite for the regression testing.
- Constrained-Random BLE 4.2 Low Energy Compliant Test cases
- LLTS Test Suite covering all Link compliance for BLE 4.0/4.1/4.2
- Interface for adding design specific test cases.
- Aceic VIP
- Simulator independent system verilog based VIP
- OVM/UVM Testbench infrastructure includes BLE controller, channel model OVCs/UVCs, bus monitors, scoreboards and coverage model
- Supports BLE 4.2 protocol validation using SVA
- Supports low power mode testing and error injection for negative protocol testing
- Supports performance checking for latency and throughput metrics
- Aceic Run Scripts & User friendly videos & documentation:
- Offered along with the VIP to enable automation of the VIP installation, DUT connection and simulation. The documentation helps user with ABLE2 know-how & usage.
Block Diagram of the Bluetooth Low Energy 4.2 / 4.1 Verification IP Verification IP