MYMO Wireless will deliver the 3GPP LTE UE IP and Reference Designs to its global customers . The deliverables exist in various forms suiting to the needs of customers with complete support . The deliverables include frames Type1 3GPP LTE UE FDD and Type2 3GPP UE TDD.
- 1) C/C++ binaries:
- a.The binaries include seamless integration of PHY-MAC-RLC on the C/C++ platform.
- b.The deliverables include APIs and hardware abstraction layer for PHY-MAC interface to meet the modularized requirements from customers.
- c.Modularization facilitates testing of PHY-MAC layers independently on different SW and HW platforms and target individual layers for integration into customers’ products independently.
- 2)C/C++ source code:
- a.The source code with seamless integration of PHY-MAC-RLC layers.
- b.Floating point and Fixed point C/C++ source code optimized for best MSE. at the system level to meet a competitive gate count for the roadmap of DSP/FPGA/ASIC/ SOC.
- c.The deliverables include APIs and hardware abstraction layer for PHY-MAC interface to meet modularized requirements from customer.
- d.Modularization facilitates testing of PHY-MAC layers independently and target individual layers for integration into customers’ products independently.
- 1. Great Overall business value.
- 2. Competitive Gate Count.
- 3. Code is highly optimized.
- 4. Validated against third party test tools.
- 5. Flexible licensing terms.
- Currently available : C/C++ available both as Source and Binaries.